Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Feliz Navidad

Christmas services at church! The drama this time round was a bit different, a lil out of the box compared to the previous dramas. It was something new but it never fails to make everybody laughs! So proud of the drama team! My mummy asked why didn't i bring her to church haha. I sense breakthroughs coming
Celebrated Xmas on the 23rd at legoh's crib!!
Had gift exchange!

Leonard and Melv's gifts are damn entertaining lol. Loves their companionships! We let our hair down and had fun fun fun fun.
Survived the next day of service at church with 3 hours of rest ^^

ON CHRISTMAS DAY
Spent the day with @Jasonjjs! Loved my xmas gift from him hehe. Got what i want!!! thereafter we had crabs for din dinz with his fam.
Love Xmas day so much because i'll receive chocolates!! lol
Pack 20 packs of chocos and sweet with liyun for our beloved ushers. And kept the extra chocolates to eat outselves hahaha. omg i love chocolates. esp toblerone, ferrero rocher and m&ms :P

JB with dear on Boxing day! He was so patient to wait until boxing day to open up all his gifts. As for meeeeee, i couldn't wait lol don't like to keep myself in suspense. KK i think i'll try obeying it next year :D
We were expecting a lot of people at the custom but surprisingly not. Nothing caught my eyes there. Spent mostly on foods and movies. Mehhhhhhhhh nothing for me to shop :( Wheeeeeeee, caught mission impossible there and bought indomie~~~~~THE BEST INSTANT NOODLE ON EARTH :)

Met bb awhile today and he, knowing that my chocolates at home are diminishing.... he bought me more chocolates. Wahahhaha <3

OK, need to start on projects after all the celebrations :( I've got no cluesssssssss on how to start urgh :( :( :(
*and lastly, thank you zhanwei and siying for the xmas gift to me ^^

No comments: