Friday, January 13, 2012

Stuck in reverse

Been so busy since the start of sem 2.2. Meeting 3 proj deadlines, preparing for CRA presentation, studying for tests and the list goes on...
I have so much things to rant about but no, not here. I dyed my hair black yesterday afternoon and look like a china doll lol. Must be my bangs!! Ugh, actually wanted to dye chestnut brown but......... the hairstylist said it would looked like black. -.- so ya, i have black and shiny hair now. 100% asian.
haha i've got one confession to make. My friend and i took a goodie bag at TP's open house and caught red-handed by a senior lololol. She was like, "ehhhhh aren't you a TP student that i met at the orientation camp" to Hetty.
THAT WAS MY MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT IN TP. hahah cheapskate -.-

CRA presentation on monday morning. I have to reach sch at 745am to rehearse before the real thing starts. The timing is so secondary sch. Furthermore i am totally clueless and confusion about which part i'm doing cause i was late for the discussion. No i'm not even late. They brought forward the meeting.
Speaking of secondary sch, i wish i could turn time around. back to the time when i was still in sec 4. where i don't have to care about GPA and can have fun with a bunch of friends that genuinely cares. I miss those days......

lol i think i did rant a bit here. Pardon me i am too stressed up.

No comments: