Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Rejoice

Celebrated this girl's 20th last wed @ Aloha Changi.


Secondary sch life are much missed! I missed how Agnes and me always goes to sch tgt, sprinting into the school's parade sq so that we're not be late, hanging out at Tampines mall after sch and going home tgt. Ahahah.
Those were the days. It's was good catching up with all of them. Chalet was a surprise to her.
And before she even reach the place, i told shimin that she would teared for sure :) YES, SHE DID.
Awwww. idk why but i was equally touched. Thank you for brightening up my life. All of them are my happy pills.
Stayed up the whole night, talked and laughed like there's no tomorrow. hehe

Saturday- Church. K so now the ICs are required to wear heels while serving....................................... Just one duty and my legs ah cmi alr. Worst day ever. The sole of my heels came off when i was at the mrt platform. ZZZ ultra embarrassed. I literally dragged my feet to the taxi stand, sighhhhh. SPENT A BOMB ON THE CAB FARE SOMEMORE. Changed into wedges, and it spoilt too during the svc but thank God that it was after offering. If not ah... jialat lor.
Celebrated Chorlin's bday after svc and managed to took a group peekture, heee.
Oscar was exceptionally fun with my new oscar budds!!! Tan jin and Timothy,hahaha they're so entertaining :D

YES, finally, ikea on sunday with my favourites. Sadly to say, their standards dropped. Meatballs taste so soggy now :/ ew. Ice-cream and refillable drink <3
Hopped onto melv's lorry and zoomed home! So shiok to be on the lorry!

A bug just flew in while i was doing up this post zzz.
and please applause, i drove it out! :D
Yay thanks thanks, goodnights all!

Proverbs 3:24
When you lie down, you will not be afraid. Yes, you will lie down and your sleep will be sweet.

No comments: