Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Same fate

Whoop whoop consulted the dentist earlier today, in the morning. It was quite a scary experience to lie down on the seat again after graduating from sec sch for so long. Couldn't helped, i was so tensed up! 
Yeah, i can't escape the fate of plucking out my tooth! worst is, 4 tooth :( I thought mine was quite straight.......... Upon hearing it, i already have thoughts of backing out. lolol i'm such a loser.
The whole package cost about $3500 in total. That is if i choose to go under the waiting list. IF not, under private, it would be $1000 more. As much as i want to get this over and done with, but $1000 is not a small sum -.- Soooooo i chose to wait, 1 to 2 years... hahah and i promised to pay back my dad the money when i start working!! 

I actually felt quite it's ok to wait for another 1-2 years to my turn... I guessed no one will feel enthusiastic about    removing 4 healthy tooth and they will never grow back.. :( i'll miss them. *Very emotional*
Exhausted. 

No comments: