Wednesday, February 15, 2012

February

Sem 2.2 is coming to an end very soon, first paper on next fridayyy! Received all my course grades. As much as i don't want to admit, my results are just mediocre. Floating between B and C+~~
I seriously think to study well is a kind of talent. I have stopped comparing my results with the rest, and taking things in my stride. I'll be much more happier this way :)))

Yesterday was valentines' day! Had a simple yet satisfied dinner with J! :)

heh, spent half a day to finish this photo album.
If only i have this kind of attitude for my studies horrrrr haha.

Jar of heartsssss? no it's my fav m&ms!!!

Okay idk we didn't take any pictures ytd hahahha..... so pictures will do la huh.


Caught Chronicles tooooooooo -.- it was the worst movie ever. MAKE MY HEAD DIZZY ONLY.
watching this is like watching those gamers play CS/L4D2. And the story line is soooooo unclear??? Came out of a hole and got supernatural powers?? okay la thats how i think about the movie. Maybe you guys would think the story line is awesome!

No comments: