Thursday, March 1, 2012

Deng deng deng deng

Exams are overrrrrrr! *fireworks* Feeling very relieved now although the last accounting paper was like Z. God, let this me the last time i touched accounting stuffs. As much as i studied, nothing went in and my mind was completely blank at the exam room.I hope i won't have to go for supp paper for CRA zzz.
On a very high note, post exam reward = get to paktor with bb! hehe.
Reached Changi village and it was under renovation........ sad. So we head over to CHANGI CITY POINT. okay expo really changed ALOT. Coffee bean is moved, beside subway. A new mall is built and surprisingly there was some crowd :O Most of the shops are all the outlets, selling at a much cheaper price, i think.
Re-stocked indomie :') Today is a happy day! I can finally watch teevee with no guilt, sleep in till afternoon and just slack my life away for 1 month. I feel like i've regained my freedom, i am so touched :')


No comments: