Monday, May 28, 2012

Yours sincerely

Been a month since i last updated here. 1 more week to MST and there comes my 2-week break. Assignments are piling up, life of a year 3 student. Did i mention that my resume was sent to Cathay Holdings? :) The job scope is more on accounting which i totally dislike... hmm just 3 months, i shall endure. The allowance is not also not that fantastic. Oh well. Peer pressure got me signed up for it hahaha.

I noticed since the start of year 3, i could barely make it for my 9am tutorials. I'm so dead, so so dead. If it happens one more time, i can foresee a warning letter in my letter box :(
I need morning calls please, every thursday and friday!
That week just didn't get better. But i kept reminding myself, "God will never give me anything that is not within my capabilities" I can overcome. i can do it.

When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to a rock that is higher than i.
 

No comments: