Thursday, June 7, 2012

Geez

Just got a haircut hehe, chopped off half of it. Still tryna get used to it. And yes, mid-sems are finally over! Now comes my 2 weeks break! Though i foresee myself coming back to school for projects meeting boohoo, story of a year 3 student.

Been on dating-fast for almost a week alr, time to head out for some fresh air and nice foods with J, /whoops whoops/ ^^
Its gna be a happening 2 weeks! First is................ Camp Unite! I was actually not keen in going but ade, mei and i came to a consensus. We shall stick together throughout the camp!! Can't wait to go camp with them! It's gna be funnnnn, and having Melv as our GL hahahha. So coincidental. But the most awkward thing is
there's this girl, whom has the same name as me, is in the same group as me. Hahaha. hmm, awkward...

Oh JB trip has confirmed! And J is coming with me and my fam~ ^^ Can't wait to eat the most awesome seafood there plus shopping! Gna stay at ksl resort for a night :) just a short getaway.

No comments: