Saturday, August 11, 2012

Blessed beyond measure

I have finally hit the no. 2! SO HAPPIE. This year bday has been the best year yet! Many of the items in my wishlist have been fulfilled! 
As usual, celebrated on my actual birthday with love. hahahha. Shabu shabu for the first time (k, i know quite noob) and had a scenic ride on  the Singapore Flyer as well (first time also, lol) Forced him to make a card for me this year! :p 
Felt really blessed when Love's mom got me a Swarovski necklace + red packets somemore. Heh. Received many gifts from bb as well :D thank you for spending so much on my birthdayyyyyyy baby :)
Always so willing to bless me, love you!
And so, 3 days after 31st of July, Its Love's turn! Had a sumptuous dinner at Todai, MBS. *recollecting images of macaroons, oysters, alaska crabs and those delicate sushi. hmmmmmmmmm, satisfied! ALL SHOULD GO. Those who prepares the food are mostly foreigners and that makes their food reallly authentic.
Thank you mom & dad for the angbaos, bbbb for a lot of things <3 b="b"> and his mom for the necklace , jacq babe for the pweety clutch and dinner at ikea, Mei for the havaianas (even though sizing runs big :p) , CG for the C&K vouchers, lovelies for the H&M card and hope i didn't missed out anyone :) 
Lastly, thank you Lord for allowing all these to happen <3 div="div">

Love you guys xoxo, all of you made my life so special :)

No comments: