Monday, October 29, 2012

Your Love amazes me

Heyo, haven't been updating this space for a very very very very very very very long time. It's already the second week of internship now. Still trying to survive. and trying harder now since i'm separated from my girls. My God really has a good sense of humor. I was praying and hoping that i can stay at where i was or just move me to somewhere nearer to the girls but in the end, I got shifted to another sub-dept in Finance dept doing an entire different things as them. And i think i have another boss to report to now.
But its alright, i also told God that i'll be glad to accept wherever You want me to go in. SO YUP, i'm not so sure of what's ahead but i trust the One who has already planned ahead for me. :)

I'm sure in life, you'll bound to have some who doesn't know how to respect others' religion. And especially Christianity. Yes, it may be hard to avoid those negative comments but sometimes you just got to learn how to not let it affect you. Treat them like how you think Jesus would do.. :)

No comments: